We Give You Peace of Mind
We are committed to providing quality evidence-based speech and language therapy services for children. The most important thing is not to panic, we will work together as a team and encourage real progress in your child’s speech and language abilities.
Common concerns include:
- My child isn’t saying many words, I have noticed his / her peers talking a lot more.
- My child’s teacher has raised some concerns about my child’s language skills.
- I struggle to understand what my child is saying, his / her speech is unclear.
- My child is not talking.
- We (the parents) are the only people who understand him / her.
- My child’s grammar is poor.
- My child forgets the name of things.
- I feel my child’s communication skills are delayed for his her / age.
- My child has been diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and his / her language and interaction skills are delayed.
- My child does not always follow instructions and his / her attention skills are limited.
This list is not exhaustive, please do get in touch to discuss any worries you have with your child’s speech and language. Even at a young age it can be really beneficial to attend an appointment with your child where Sarah can demonstrate language stimulation techniques.
Child Speech Specialists
Rewarding, empathetic, family-centred, and successful, we are committed to ensuring that children facing developmental and learning difficulties are catered to with diligence, in-depth assessments, and a multidisciplinary approach.